An absolute pressure sensor for research use to measure pressure of natural gas over a range of 0 to 45 psi absolute from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the integral cable electrical connection.
This DMP 331 absolute range pressure sensor can be used in research laboratories to measure natural gas pressure from 0 to 45 pounds per square inch absolute.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the natural gas, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP65 sealed gland and cable.
DMP 331 Absolute Range Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp331-14-17597
- Pressure Range: 0 to 45
- Units: psi
- Range Type: Absolute (0 to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS ranges 0.4 bar and above, 0.5% ranges below 0.4bar (11-12bit resolution)
- Electrical Connection: IP67 seal with 2m of cable
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM