SIL2 approved safety rated pressure transmitters which have the option for SIL 2 (Safety Integrity Level) certified electronics to improve functional safety in applications where the probability of electronic failures is limited to defined SIL level of 2.
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter - Sanitary pressure sensor wth exposed diaphragm with no crevices for high temperatures up to 300 Degrees Celsius in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute
- DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter - Stainless steel pressure transmitter with ranges from 100mbar up to 40 bar gauge or absolute. Special options for ATEX , SIL2 and compound ranges.
- KX ATEX Intrinsically Safe SIL2 Approved Pressure Sensor - The Gefran KX pressure sensor is ATEX approved for use with intrinsic safety barriers in hazardous areas, and is SIL 2 approved for additional safety. The KX is available in ranges from -1 to 1 bar up to 1000 bar.
- KX ATEX Non-Sparking/Increased Safety (Ex nA/ec) SIL2 Approved Pressure Sensor - The Gefran KX pressure sensor is ATEX Ex nA non-sparking approved for use in zone 2 hazardous areas with flammable gas or dust atmospheres, and is SIL 2 approved for additional safety. The KX is available in ranges from -1 to 1 bar up to 1000 bar.
- DMP333 High Range Precision Pressure Transmitter
- KH Mobile Hydraulics Pressure Sensor
- KS Compact SIL2 Approved Pressure Sensor
- SIL 2 certified 800 to 1200 mbar abs range air pressure transmitter - Atmospheric air pressure transmitter with SIL 2 certificate for measuring surrounding air pressure from 0.8 to 1.2 bar absolute.
- SIL2 approved 10 bar pressure transducer with 4 to 20 mA output - Pressure transducer with SIL 2 approved electronics that provide a 4-20mA output over a 0-10bar working range.