SIL 2 approved pressure transmitters which have the option for SIL 2 (Safety Integrity Level) certified electronics to improve functional safety in applications where the probability of electronic failures is limited to defined SIL level of 2.
- KX ATEX Intrinsically Safe SIL2 Approved Pressure Sensor - The Gefran KX pressure sensor is ATEX approved for use with intrinsic safety barriers in hazardous areas, and is SIL 2 approved for additional safety. The KX is available in ranges from -1 to 1 bar up to 1000 bar.
- DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter - Stainless steel pressure transmitter with ranges from 100mbar up to 40 bar gauge or absolute. Special options for ATEX , SIL2 and compound ranges.
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter - Sanitary pressure sensor wth exposed diaphragm with no crevices for high temperatures up to 300 Degrees Celsius in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute
- KX ATEX Non-Sparking (Ex nA) SIL2 Approved Pressure Sensor - The Gefran KX pressure sensor is ATEX Ex nA non-sparking approved for use in zone 2 hazardous areas with flammable gas or dust atmospheres, and is SIL 2 approved for additional safety. The KX is available in ranges from -1 to 1 bar up to 1000 bar.
- KH Mobile Hydraulics Pressure Sensor - The Gefran KH mobile hydraulics pressure sensor is a low cost compact stainless steel high pressure sensor for use in large quantity OEM applications on mobile vehicles. The KX is available in ranges from 4 bar / 60 psi up to 1000 bar / 15000 psi.
- DMP333 High Range Precision Pressure Transmitter - The DMP 333 is a stainless steel 316L wetted parts pressure sensor for high pressure ranges on applications such as hydraulic test benches, presses, and hydraulic actuation.
- KS Compact SIL2 Approved Pressure Sensor - The Gefran KS Series is a small size oil free all stainless steel pressure sensor with SIL2 certification for incorporating into the design of industrial automation machinery. The KS compact SIL2 approved pressure sensor is available in ranges from 0-1 bar up to 0-1000 bar gauge