0 to 20 milliamp output pressure transmitters with a 3-wire or 4-wire configuration for installations where the positive voltage supply is separated from the current loop signal wires. 3 & 4 wire 0-20mA output pressure transmitter can utilise the full supply voltage range since the it is reference to the supply common.
- DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter - Stainless steel pressure transmitter with ranges from 100mbar up to 40 bar gauge or absolute. Special options for ATEX , SIL2 and compound ranges.
- DPS300 User Switchable Pressure Range, Volts or Current Output Low DP Sensor - The DPS 300 is a low range HVAC differential pressure sensor for measuring pressure drops across air filters and airflow through and between ventilation ducts. The lowest possible pressure range is 0...100 pascals and the highest is 0...1000 millibars. User switchable 2 or 3 pressure ranges and volts or current output are included with most standard configurations.
- DPS200 HVAC Differential Pressure Transmitter - Differential air pressure sensor with a 10 volt or a 4-20mA output for building ventilation applications. Ranges from 0 to 6 mbar up to 0 to 1000 mbar.
- DMP343 Low Range Pneumatic Pressure Sensor - DMP343 pneumatic pressure sensor for measuring very low range pressures on pneumatic control systems, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC) .
- DMK331P Flush Diaphragm Pressure Sensor - Screw-in pressure transmitter with flush stainless steel 316L diaphragm for measuring pressures of fluids with very high viscosity from 900 up to 6000 psi
- DMD341 Compact Differential Air Pressure Sensor - Small size dp sensor for measuring differential air pressure on HVAC, compress air and pneumatic control systems.
- DMP333 High Range Precision Pressure Transmitter - The DMP 333 is a stainless steel 316L wetted parts pressure sensor for high pressure ranges on applications such as hydraulic test benches, presses, and hydraulic actuation.