A oxygen clean intrinsically safe absolute pressure transducer for research use to measure pressure of oxygen over a range of 0 to 150 psi abs from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This DMK 331 oil free absolute range pressure transducer can be used in research laboratories to measure oxygen pressure from 0 to 150 pounds per square inch absolute.
The transducer is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the oxygen gas, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
Also hazardous area intrinsic safety certification is included with this oil free absolute pressure transducer to meet the requirements of measuring oxygen pressure in research applications.
DMK 331 Oxygen Clean IS Absolute Pressure Transducer
- SKU ID: s1-dmk331-91-20839
- Pressure Range: 0 to 150 psi absolute
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, ATEX / IECEx IS, (2 wire)
- Supply Voltage: 10-28Vdc
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug and socket
- Pressure Connection: 1/4 NPT male
- Media Compatibility: Stainless steel 1.4404 (316L) port, Ceramic diaphragm, FKM O ring seals
- Optional Extras: Oxygen clean