An absolute pressure sensor for water treatment pump chamber use to measure filtration pump NPSH pressure of freshwater over a range of 4 to 22 psi abs from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
This DMP 457 submersible absolute range pressure sensor can be used in a water treatment pump chamber to measure net positive suction head pressure at the suction port of a filtration pump, from 4 to 22 pounds per square inch absolute.
The sensor is installed in a pump chamber to the suction port of a water treatment filtration pump using a G1/4 male thread to measure the available net positive suction head pressure. The 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to water treatment control instrumentation using the submersible IP68 rated sealed gland and cable. The signal is used to provide an alarm when the available NPSH reaches the required NPSH by the pump as the filters becomes clogged.
DMP 457 Submersible Pump NPSH Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp457-61-25196
- Pressure Range: 4 to 23
- Units: psi
- Range Type: Absolute (0 to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS 0.4 bar and above, 0.5% FS below 0.4 bar
- Electrical Connection: TPE cable IP68 (permanent immersion)
- Cable Length: 30
- Cable Length Units: Feet (ft)
- Process Connection: G1/4 DIN3852
- Media Exposed Seals: EPDM