A low response time absolute pressure sensor for research use to measure pressure of freshwater over a range of 0 to 20 bar abs from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.
This DMP 320 low response time absolute range pressure sensor can be used in research laboratories to measure freshwater pressure from 0 to 20 bar absolute.
The sensor is installed using a G1/4 male internal thread to measure the fresh water, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the M12 type pin connector.
A 4 to 20 milliamp output signal with a low response time of better than 0.5 milliseconds for changes in measured pressure is included with this absolute pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring dynamic freshwater pressure in R&D applications.
DMP 320 Low Response Time Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp320-91-20221
- Pressure Range: 0 to 20
- Pressure Range Units: bar
- Reference Type: absolute
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 3 wire
- Accuracy: 0.1% FS
- Response Time: less than 0.5 msec
- Electrical Connection: M12 connector
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN3852
- Media Compatibility: Stainless steel 316L diaphragm & port, FKM seals