Pressure sensor for measuring over a 0 to 300 psi absolute pressure range and generating a 4 to 20 milliamps output signal.
This configuration of the IMP is wired to control or monitoring instrumentation using a large DIN plug connector and installed using a G1/4 male DIN 3852 process fitting.
This standard version of the IMP pressure sensor is accurate to +/-0.25 percent of full scale best straight line at room temperature, with an additional thermal zero shift error of 0.04 percent of full scale per degree Celsius and thermal span shift error of 0.015 percent of full scale per degree Celsius.
IMP Absolute 4-20mA Output Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-16130
- Pressure Range: 0 to 300
- Units: psi
- Pressure Reference: Absolute (A)
- Output Signal: 4 – 20mA, 2-wire (5)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Electrical Connection: Large DIN plug (standard) (B)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN 3852 (A)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)