A low range gauge pressure sensor for building management use to measure pressure of natural gas or propane on building heaters over a range of 0 to 3 psi g from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the integral cable electrical connection.
This IMP-LR low range gas pressure sensor can be used in building management systems to measure natural gas or propane pressure on heaters from 0 to 3 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the natural gas, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP65 sealed gland and cable.
IMPLR Low Range Gas Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-implr-26-17154
- Pressure Range: 3
- Units: psi
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 4 – 20mA, 2-wire (5)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: IP66 cable gland with 2m of cable (C)
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male (C)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)