Digital pressure sensors for air measurements in research and test applications where high resolution & accuracy is required.
- PrimAtü 10 Low Cost Low Range Differential Air Pressure Transducer - The PrimAtü 10 low cost low range differential air pressure transducer can detect and display both positive and negative differential pressure variations of very low low pressure ranges from 0.5 up to 1000 mbar/hPa, and output the pressure as a 4-20mA, 0-20mA or a 0-10Vdc analog output.
- 41X Low Range Digital Output Pressure Sensor - Low pressure sensor with a USB, RS232 or RS485 digital output interface for measuring low range gauge or differential pressures from 10 to 300 mbar.
- Portable data acquisition trolley +/-20 kPa dp RS485 Modbus RTU interface air pressure sensor and display package
- 85 psig range RS485 serial interface pressure sensor for heavy truck airbag suspension use
- 7.5 psig RS485 Modbus RTU digital pressure sensor for leak testing use
- 10 bar absolute I2C interface air pressure sensor
- 15 psi absolute range RS485 Modbus RTU protocol interface vacuum sensor for research use
- 5-18 psi absolute RS485 output air pressure sensor for flow monitoring density correction use
- 2.5 barg RS485 Modbus RTU interface air pressure transducer for production test automation use
- 10 barg range RS485 Modbus RTU air pressure sensor for flow control use
- 500 to 1100 hPa absolute USB interface pressure sensor
- Modbus air pressure transducer for logging 10bar compressor