Digital pressure sensors for air measurements in research and test applications where high resolution & accuracy is required.
- 41X Low Range Digital Output Pressure Sensor - Low pressure sensor with a USB, RS232 or RS485 digital output interface for measuring low range gauge or differential pressures from 10 to 300 mbar.
- PrimAtü 10 Low Cost Low Range Differential Air Pressure Transducer - The PrimAtü 10 low cost low range differential air pressure transducer can detect and display both positive and negative differential pressure variations of very low low pressure ranges from 0.5 up to 1000 mbar/hPa, and output the pressure as a 4-20mA, 0-20mA or a 0-10Vdc analog output.
- Portable data acquisition trolley +/-20 kPa dp RS485 Modbus RTU interface air pressure sensor and display package - A digital display, pressure sensor and digital interface module package for use on portable data acquisition trolleys to measure pressure of air over a range of -20 to 20 kPa diff from two 6.6mm dia x 11mm barbed hose connections, and sending the corresponding reading via a RS485 Modbus RTU interface through the terminal block connector electrical connections.
- 85 psig range RS485 serial interface pressure sensor for heavy truck airbag suspension use - A high accuracy RS485 serial interface pressure sensor for compressed air use to measure heavy truck airbag suspension pressure over a range of 0 to 85 psi g from the 1/4 BSP P male process connection, and sending the corresponding RS485 signal through the weatherproof cable electrical connection.
- 7.5 psig RS485 Modbus RTU digital pressure sensor for leak testing use
- 10 bar absolute I2C interface air pressure sensor
- 15 psi absolute range RS485 Modbus RTU protocol interface vacuum sensor for research use
- 5-18 psi absolute RS485 output air pressure sensor for flow monitoring density correction use