An absolute digital pressure sensor for measuring the pressure of air over a range of 0 to 10 bar absolute from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding I2C interface through the weatherproof cable gland electrical connection.
This DCT 532 absolute range digital interface pressure sensor can be used to measure air pressure from 0 to 10 bar absolute.
The sensor is installed using a G1/4 male thread to measure the air, and the I2C inter-integrated circuit serial bus interface is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP65 rated sealed gland and cable.
DCT 532 Digital Interface Absolute Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dct532-91-19657
- Part No: DC1-1002-IC-3-TA0-300-1-000
- Reference Type: Absolute (high vacuum reference)
- Pressure Range: 0 to 10
- Units: bar
- Output Signal: I2C
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS
- Electrical Connection: Cable outlet with 2m of PVC cable
- Process Connection: 1/4″ BSP P (G1/4) male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seal Material: FKM