0 to 5 volts output pressure transducers with amplified signal conditioning electronics and 3 or 4 wire configuration for generating a 0-5Vdc analog signal which corresponds to a specified pressure range.
- TSA Precision Pressure Transmitter - Precision pressure transmitter available with 4-20mA current loop or amplified voltage output signal in ranges from 50mb up to 60 bar gauge and from 500mb up to 40 bar absolute.
- TK Industrial Pressure Transmitter - General purpose industrial pressure transmitter with a 4-20mA current loop or amplified voltage output available in range from -1 to +1 barg up to 500 barg
- TPFADA Flush Diaphragm Pressure Transmitter - Flush diaphragm pressure transmitter for high viscosity media in food processing and plastic injection moulding applications.
- TPHADA Ultra High Range Pressure Sensor - Extra high pressure transmitter with 4-20mA current loop or amplified voltage output signal in pressure ranges from 1000 up to 5000 bar gauge.
- TPSA Precision High Pressure Transducer - High pressure transducer for pressure testing applications with pressure ranges from 0...4 bar (60 psi) up to 0...1000 bar (15,000 psi) gauge with a measurement accuracy of 0.1%.
- DPS300 User Switchable Pressure Range, Volts or Current Output Low DP Sensor - The DPS 300 is a low range HVAC differential pressure sensor. The lowest possible pressure range is 0...100 pascals. 2 or 3 switchable pressure ranges, plus volts or current output are included with most standard configurations.