A high range pressure sensor for hydraulic control use to measure pressure of mineral oil in a hydraulic cylinder over a range of 0 to 10,000 psi g from the 1/2 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-5Vdc signal through the weatherproof cable electrical connection.
This IMP high range pressure sensor can be used on hydraulic cylinders to measure mineral oil pressure from 0 to 10,000 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/2 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the mineral hydraulic oil, and the 0 to 5 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP65 rated sealed gland and cable.
IMP High Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-19047
- Pressure Range: 0 to 10000
- Units: psi
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 0 – 5V, 3-wire (6)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: IP66 cable gland with 2m of cable (C)
- Process Connection: 1/2 NPT male (G)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)