A gauge pressure sensor for automotive brake system use to measure pressure of synthetic hydraulic oil over a range of 0 to 2,500 psi g from the 1/8 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-5Vdc signal through the submersible electrical connection.
This IMP hydraulic oil pressure sensor can be used in automotive brake systems to measure synthetic hydraulic oil pressure from 0 to 2,500 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/8 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the synthetic hydraulic oil, and the 0 to 5 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP68 sealed gland and cable.
IMP Oil Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-17106
- Pressure Range: 2500
- Units: psi
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 0 – 5V, 3-wire (6)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: IP68 cable gland with 2m of cable (temporary immersion) (E)
- Process Connection: 1/8 NPT male (N)
- Media Exposed Seals: EPDM (E)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)