An absolute pressure sensor for aerospace component testing use to measure pressure of nitrogen gas over a range of 0 to 3 MPa abs from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-5Vdc signal through the integral cable electrical connection.
This IMP absolute range pressure sensor can be used in aerospace component test rigs to measure nitrogen gas pressure from 0 to 3 megapascals absolute.
The sensor is installed using a G1/4 male thread to measure the Nitrogen Gas, and the 0 to 5 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP65 sealed gland and cable.
IMP Industrial Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-17263
- Pressure Range: 0 to 3
- Units: MPa
- Pressure Reference: Absolute (A)
- Output Signal: 0 – 5V, 3-wire (6)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: IP66 cable gland with 2m of cable (C)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN 3852 (A)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)