We’re working on an engineering project and need a waterproof submersible pressure sensor that will be lowered to ~300 feet below sea level. Our electronics will accept a 0-5 volt signal input.
The SWL pressure sensor has a waterproof cable connection which is suitable for submersing to a depth of 300 feet. Since you will be lowering the sensor into seawater, we would recommend a marine bronze construction for the sensor body which is corrosion resistant to seawater.
SWL Marine Bronze Waterproof Pressure Sensor
- Pressure Range: 0 to 10
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 0-5Vdc (3 wire)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.02% FS per °C
- Cable Type: PUR
- Cable Length: 310
- Cable Length Units: Feet (ft)
- Housing Material: Marine bronze CA104
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Alumina (Al2O3)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN3852 with removable nose cone