A gauge pressure sensor for automotive supercharger booster testing use to measure pressure of air and gasoline mixture over a range of 0 to 15 psi g from the 1/8 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-5Vdc signal through the waterproof cable electrical connection.
This IMP gauge range fuel air mixture pressure sensor can be used in automotive supercharger booster test rigs to measure air and gasoline mixture pressure from 0 to 15 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/8 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the air and gasoline fuel mixture, and the 0 to 5 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP67 rated sealed gland and cable.
IMP Industrial Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-18512
- Pressure Range: 0 to 15
- Units: psi
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 0 – 5V, 3-wire (6)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: IP68 cable gland with 2m of cable (temporary immersion) (E)
- Process Connection: 1/8 NPT male (N)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)