A gauge pressure sensor for standby generator use to measure pressure of natural gas and propane over a range of 0 to 20 inH2O g from the 1/8 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-5Vdc signal through the integral cable electrical connection.
This IMP-LR low range pressure sensor can be used on standby generators to measure natural gas and propane pressure from 0 to 20 inches of water column gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/8 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the natural gas and propane, and the 0 to 5 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP65 sealed gland and cable.
IMPLR Low Range All Stainless Steel Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-implr-26-17099
- Pressure Range: 20
- Units: inH2O
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 0 – 5V, 3-wire (6)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: IP66 cable gland with 2m of cable (C)
- Process Connection: 1/8 NPT male (N)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)