A low volts power supply pressure sensor for air compression use to measure pressure of air over a range of 0 to 300 bar g from the 1/8 BSP P male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-5Vdc signal through the Open wire electrical connection.
This IMP low volts power supply pressure sensor can be used in air compressors to measure air pressure from 0 to 300 bar gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/8 inch BSP parallel male thread to measure the air, and the 0 to 5 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the Open wire.
Also is included with this gauge pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring air pressure in air compression applications.
IMP Low Volts Power Supply Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-18421
- Pressure Range: 0 to 300
- Units: bar
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 0.5 – 4.5V, 3-wire ratiometric (9)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: IP66 cable gland with 2m of cable (C)
- Process Connection: G1/8 male DIN 3852 (M)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)