A duplex steel pressure sensor for water treatment use to measure pressure of seawater over a range of 0 to 1,500 psi g from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-5Vdc signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This IMP duplex steel gauge range pressure sensor can be used in water treatment plants to measure seawater pressure from 0 to 1,500 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the sea water, and the 0 to 5 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
Also duplex steel is used in the construction of the sensor housing to provide improved corrosion resistance to meet the requirements of measuring seawater pressure in water treatment applications.
IMP Industrial Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-18301
- Pressure Range: 1500
- Units: psi
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 0 – 5V, 3-wire (6)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: Small DIN plug (A)
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male, UNS31803 Duplex Steel (X)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)