A hi-temp media 150°C/302°F max gauge pressure sensor for research use to measure pressure of humidified gases over a range of 0 to 4 bar g from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-5Vdc signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This IMP high temperature gauge range pressure sensor can be used in research laboratories to measure humidified gas pressure from 0 to 4 bar gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the humidified gas,and the 0 to 5 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
Also high media temperature protection up to 150degC or 302degF is built into this gauge pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring humidified gas pressure in research applications.
IMP High Temperature Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-17814
- Pressure Range: 0 to 4
- Units: bar
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 0 – 5V, 3-wire (6)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: Large DIN plug (standard) (B)
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male, 150°C Integrated cooler (R)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)