A gauge pressure sensor for water treatment use to measure pressure of freshwater over a range of 0 to 10 kPa g from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-5Vdc signal through the submersible electrical connection.
This IMSL submersible gauge range freshwater pressure sensor can be used in water treatment plants to measure freshwater pressure from 0 to 10 kilopascals gauge.
The sensor is installed using a G1/4 male thread to measure the fresh water, and the 0 to 5 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the submersible IP68 sealed gland and cable.
IMSL IP68 Stainless Steel 316L Freshwater Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imsl-30-17792
- Pressure Range: 0 to 10
- Units: kPa
- Pressure Reference: Gauge, Vented (G)
- Output Signal: 0 – 5V, 3-wire (6)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.1% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.02% FS per °C (2)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.01% FS per °C
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Cable Type: PUR (A)
- Cable Length: 2
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN3852 with removable nose cone
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)