A high range pressure sensor for waterjet cutting research use to measure pressure of freshwater over a range of 0 to 15,000 psi g from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-5Vdc signal through the integral cable electrical connection.
This TPSA high range pressure sensor can be used in research laboratories to measure waterjet cutting pressure from 0 to 15,000 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the fresh water, and the 0 to 5 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP65 sealed gland and cable.
TPSA High Range Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-tpsa-96-18049
- Pressure Range: 0 to 15000
- Units: psi
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 0-5V
- Electrical Connection: Integral shielded cable (1 metre long)
- Optional Mating Connector: Not required
- Process Connection: 1/4-18 NPT male