A psi gauge pressure sensor for leak testing use to measure pressure of air over a range of 0 to 35 psi g from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-5Vdc signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
The sensor is installed using a G1/4 male thread to measure the air, and the 0 to 5 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
IMP PSI Gauge Range Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-17612
- Pressure Range: 0 to 35
- Units: psi
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 0 – 5V, 3-wire (6)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.1% FS (B)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: Large DIN plug (standard) (B)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN 3852 (A)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)