Select a 4-20mA current loop output sensor for submerging underwater to measure liquid level, water depth or pressure of submerged equipment.
These pressure transmitters are designed to be permanently submerged underwater to a specified depth and are IP68 rated.
Available with atmosphere vent for self-compensating barometric changes, or non-vented absolute ranges, where no air-tube connection to the surface is possible.
- DMK457 Marine Approved Pressure Transmitter
- LMK 487 Submersible Ballast Tank and Draught Level Pressure Transmitter
- DMP457 Marine Approved Pressure Transmitter
- 10 psig 4-20mA out submersible freshwater pressure sensor for underwater structure research
- Fresh water compatible submersible 1mH2O range 4-20mA output pressure sensor
- Ground water flooded pit 40mH2O 4-20mA output freshwater pressure sensor for water treatment use
- Sea water desalination system offshore submersible pressure transmitters
- 5 barg range 4-20mA output submersible seawater pressure sensor for measuring sea level
- NPSH 4-22 psia 4-20mA filtration pump suction port pressure sensor for water treatment