A ground water flooded pit gauge pressure sensor for water treatment use to measure pressure of freshwater over a range of 0 to 40 mH2O g from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
This DMP 457 gauge range pressure sensor can be used in water treatment plants to measure freshwater pressure from 0 to 40 metres of water column gauge on pipes submerged in pits flooded with ground water.
The sensor is installed using a G1/4 male external thread to measure the fresh water, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to water treatment instrumentation using the submersible IP68 rated sealed gland and cable.
DMP 457 Submersible Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp457-61-24391
- Pressure Range: 0 to 40
- Units: mH2O
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS 0.4 bar and above, 0.5% FS below 0.4 bar
- Electrical Connection: TPE cable IP68 (permanent immersion)
- Cable Length: 5
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)
- Process Connection: G1/4 DIN3852
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM