Pressure sensors with open flush diaphragms suitable for use with highly viscous media such as plastics, paper pulp, bitumen, sewage, paint and adhesives.
These high viscosity fluid pressure sensors can be cleaned if there is a build up of residue around the process connection because there are no hidden voids and all surfaces in contact with the viscous fluid are accessible.
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - All in one electronic switch, gauge and sensor designed specifically for use in the food, drink and biomedical industry for measuring process pressures.
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter - Sanitary pressure sensor wth exposed diaphragm with no crevices for high temperatures up to 300 Degrees Celsius in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute
- DMK331P Flush Diaphragm Pressure Sensor
- LMK387 Cleanable Sewage and Sludge Pressure/Level Sensor
- LMK 487 Submersible Ballast Tank and Draught Level Pressure Transmitter
- DCT531P RS485 Modbus RTU Flush Pressure Sensor
- Blow moulding machine 10,000 psi GRAS NaK filled 10V melt pressure sensor - Plastic melt pressure sensor with a GRAS compliant NaK filling fluid, 10,000 psi high pressure range and 0 to 10 Vdc output signal for use on blow moulding machines.
- Food processing freshwater transfer pump 4 barg 4-20mA pressure sensor - A hygienic stainless steel flush diaphragm gauge pressure sensor for food processing pump transfer system to measure pressure of freshwater over a range of 0 to 4 bar g from the tri-clamp process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.
- 60psig range pharmaceutical pressure gauge and 0-10Vdc transducer with triclamp fitting
- 6 bar absolute range 4-20mA output high temperature epoxy resin pressure sensor for research use
- 50-70 psi g range freshwater compatible 0-10V signal out pressure sensor for water treatment use
- Water reclamation system 6 bar range pressure transmitter for marine use
- Flush Diaphragm Pressure Transmitters - Flush diaphragm pressure transmitters with 4 to 20mA current loop signal output with exposed diaphragms.
- Flush Diaphragm Voltage Output Pressure Transducers - Flush fitting pressure transducers with high level voltage outputs and exposed diaphragms for use with media requiring hygienic compatibility such as food, beverage and pharmaceuticals or viscous fluids.
- Flush Diaphragm Millivolt Output Pressure Transducers - Exposed flush face diaphragm pressure sensor with millivolt output signals for measuring the pressures of high viscosity liquids or where the internal volume of the pressure connection needs to be eliminated.