A hygienic stainless steel flush diaphragm gauge pressure sensor for food processing pump transfer system to measure pressure of freshwater over a range of 0 to 4 bar g from the tri-clamp process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.
This DMP 331 P gauge range pressure sensor can be used in food process plants to measure freshwater transfer pump pressure from 0 to 4 bar gauge.
The sensor is installed using a tri-clamp hygienic fitting to measure the fresh water, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the M12 type pin connector.
Also a flush diaphragm, stainless steel 316L wetted parts and food compatible oil fill is included with this gauge pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring freshwater pressure in food processing applications.
DMP 331 P Food Grade Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp331p-91-23510
- Part No: 500-4001-1-3-M10-C61-1-0-2-000
- Pressure Range: 0 to 4
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% 0.4bar range min, 0.5% below
- Electrical Connection: M12 x 1 connector (4 pin, excludes mating connector)
- Process Connection: Clamp 1″ DN25 (DIN 32676), 3A
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media & Temperature: Food grade, 125degC max