Can you point us to a submersible pressure sensor instrument that is IP68 for long term submersion up to 6 metres, 4-20mA loop powered output signal, membrane diaphragm to avoid risk of blocking threaded connection, 0-10 bar sealed gauge range for use without a vented cable (absolute would be acceptable but not preferred) and stainless steel materials. A clean sensor head is probably the most important feature, as we are monitoring sludge pressure.
We would suggest the LMK387 which is a submersible pressure transmitter with a flange mount and open diaphragm. A sealed gauge version is available as a special option.
LMK387 IP68 Sludge Pressure Transmitter
- Pressure Range: 0 to 10 bar sealed gauge
- Reference Type: Sealed Gauge / Non-Vented (1bar to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS
- Installation Type: Screw-in version
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Process Connection: G3/4 male with flush diaphragm
- Cable Type: PVC (70degC max)
- Cable Length: 10
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)