A food grade gauge pressure sensor for water treatment use to measure pressure of freshwater over a range of 50 to 70 psi g from the triclamp process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.
This gauge range pressure sensor can be used in water treatment plants to measure fresh water from 50 to 70 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a triclamp hygienic fitting to measure fresh water pressure, and the 0 to 10 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the M12 type pin connector.
Also a stainless steel 316L flush diaphragm and food grade oil filling is built into this gauge pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring freshwater pressure in water treatment applications.
DMP331P Food Grade Triclamp Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp331p-24-16609
- Pressure Range: 50 to 70
- Units: psi
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 0-10V (3 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% 0.4bar range min, 0.5% below
- Electrical Connection: M12 x 1 connector (4 pin)
- Process Connection: Clamp 1″ DN25 (DIN 32676), 3A
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media & Temperature: Food grade, 125degC max