Choose from an extensive range of pressure with a 4 to 20 milliamp current output signal. These sensors provide a dc current signal which can be used over a long distance without signal degradation. 4-20mA is a staple analogue signal type for process equipment installations where the pressure reading is fed back to a central PLC or other type of control instrumentation.
- IMP Industrial Pressure Sensor - The IMP industrial pressure sensor, has a piezo‐resisitive ceramic pressure sensor giving it excellent media compatibility
- DMP457 Marine Approved Pressure Transmitter - Marine approved stainless steel diaphragm pressure transmitter with 4-20mA current loop output for shipbuilding in ranges from 100mb to 600 bar gauge or absolute.
- DMK457 Marine Approved Pressure Transmitter - Marine approved pressure transmitter with 4-20mA current loop output for shipbuilding with optional CuNiFe housing for sea-water compatibility
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - All in one electronic switch, gauge and sensor designed specifically for use in the food, drink and biomedical industry for measuring process pressures.
- DPS200 HVAC Differential Pressure Transmitter - Differential air pressure sensor with a 10 volt or a 4-20mA output for building ventilation applications. Ranges from 0 to 6 mbar up to 0 to 1000 mbar.
- ATM/T Pressure and Temperature Dual Output Transmitter - Dual analogue output signal transmitter for simultaneous measurement of media pressure and temperature. Pressure 100mb - 1000bar and temp -25 - 100 DegC.
- DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter - Stainless steel pressure transmitter with ranges from 100mbar up to 40 bar gauge or absolute. Special options for ATEX , SIL2 and compound ranges.
- IMP Low Cost Pressure Sensor - Versatile low price pressure sensor with a wide selection of electrical and mechanical options for customisation.
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter - Sanitary pressure sensor wth exposed diaphragm with no crevices for high temperatures up to 300 Degrees Celsius in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute
- DPS Low Differential Pressure Transmitter - Ultra low differential pressure transmitter for HVAC applications with 4-20mA current loop or amplified voltage output signal in pressure ranges from 0.1 mb up to 1 bar differential.
- DMP320 0.5 msec Fast Response Pressure Sensor - High frequency response pressure sensor with a better than 0.5 millisecond response time and internal digital signal conditioning that samples readings at a rate of 10 kilohertz.
- DMK 331 Ceramic Diaphragm Industrial Pressure Transmitter - This pressure transmitter can be supplied with a PVDF process connector so that it can be used to measure the pressure of acids and other corrosive chemicals.
Checklist for 4 to 20 milliamps output pressure transmitter requirements
Define your 4-20mA output signal pressure transmitter requirements using this checklist:
- Pressure range?
- Output signal? 4-20 milliamps
- Electrical connection?
- Process connection?
- Process media type?
- Temperature range?