Choose from an extensive range of pressure with a 4 to 20 milliamp current output signal. These sensors provide a dc current signal which can be used over a long distance without signal degradation. 4-20mA is a staple analogue signal type for process equipment installations where the pressure reading is fed back to a central PLC or other type of control instrumentation.
- TPFADA Flush Diaphragm Pressure Transmitter - Flush diaphragm pressure transmitter for high viscosity media in food processing and plastic injection moulding applications.
- TPHADA Ultra High Range Pressure Sensor - Extra high pressure transmitter with 4-20mA current loop or amplified voltage output signal in pressure ranges from 1000 up to 5000 bar gauge.
- PD39X High Differential Pressure Transmitter - High pressure differential sensor with high over-pressure in scaleable differential ranges from 3 bar up to 300 bar differential.
- DMK457 Marine Approved Pressure Transmitter - Marine approved pressure transmitter with 4-20mA current loop output for shipbuilding with optional CuNiFe housing for sea-water compatibility
- DMD331 Compact Differential Liquid Pressure Sensor - Wet wet differential pressure sensor with a high overpressure rating on both positive and negative pressure side for protection against damage.
- LEO3 Current or Digital Output Pressure Gauge - LCD digital pressure gauge powered externally by a 2 wire series 4-20mA current loop or a digital interface.
- DMP457 Marine Approved Pressure Transmitter - Marine approved stainless steel diaphragm pressure transmitter with 4-20mA current loop output for shipbuilding in ranges from 100mb to 600 bar gauge or absolute.
- TPSA Precision High Pressure Transducer - High pressure transducer for pressure testing applications with pressure ranges from 0...4 bar (60 psi) up to 0...1000 bar (15,000 psi) gauge with a measurement accuracy of 0.1%.
- DMP320 0.5 msec Fast Response Pressure Sensor - High frequency response pressure sensor with a better than 0.5 millisecond response time and internal digital signal conditioning that samples readings at a rate of 10 kilohertz.
- DMK 331 Ceramic Diaphragm Industrial Pressure Transmitter - This pressure transmitter can be supplied with a PVDF process connector so that it can be used to measure the pressure of acids and other corrosive chemicals.
- DMP343 Low Range Pneumatic Pressure Sensor - DMP343 pneumatic pressure sensor for measuring very low range pressures on pneumatic control systems, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC) .
- ATM/T Pressure and Temperature Dual Output Transmitter - Dual analogue output signal transmitter for simultaneous measurement of media pressure and temperature. Pressure 100mb - 1000bar and temp -25 - 100 DegC.
- DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter - Stainless steel pressure transmitter with ranges from 100mbar up to 40 bar gauge or absolute. Special options for ATEX , SIL2 and compound ranges.
- Chemical Resistant Pressure Sensor Elements for Electronic Devices & Embedded Product Design & Development - Pressure sensor elements with sensing diaphragms made from alumina ceramic (Al2O3) for electronic & mechanical oem integration into measurement & control instrumentation designs.
- KH Mobile Hydraulics Pressure Sensor - The Gefran KH mobile hydraulics pressure sensor is a low cost compact stainless steel high pressure sensor for use in large quantity OEM applications on mobile vehicles. The KX is available in ranges from 4 bar / 60 psi up to 1000 bar / 15000 psi.
- KX ATEX Intrinsically Safe SIL2 Approved Pressure Sensor - The Gefran KX pressure sensor is ATEX approved for use with intrinsic safety barriers in hazardous areas, and is SIL 2 approved for additional safety. The KX is available in ranges from -1 to 1 bar up to 1000 bar.
- PrimAtü 10 Low Cost Low Range Differential Air Pressure Transducer - The PrimAtü 10 low cost low range differential air pressure transducer can detect and display both positive and negative differential pressure variations of very low low pressure ranges from 0.5 up to 1000 mbar/hPa, and output the pressure as a 4-20mA, 0-20mA or a 0-10Vdc analog output.
- DMP 336 Hydrogen (H2) Gas Compatible Pressure Transmitter - All stainless steel 316L welded wetted parts pressure transmitter for measuring hydrogen gas
Checklist for 4 to 20 milliamps output pressure transmitter requirements
Define your 4-20mA output signal pressure transmitter requirements using this checklist:
- Pressure range?
- Output signal? 4-20 milliamps
- Electrical connection?
- Process connection?
- Process media type?
- Temperature range?