Choose from an extensive range of pressure with a 4 to 20 milliamp current output signal. These sensors provide a dc current signal which can be used over a long distance without signal degradation. 4-20mA is a staple analogue signal type for process equipment installations where the pressure reading is fed back to a central PLC or other type of control instrumentation.
- DMK351 Liquid and Gas Resistant Intrinsically Safe Low Range Gauge Pressure Sensor
- DPS200 HVAC Differential Pressure Transmitter
- DS201P High Range Flush Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor
- LMK 487 Submersible Ballast Tank and Draught Level Pressure Transmitter
- PrimAtü 10 Low Cost Low Range Differential Air Pressure Transducer
- DPS300 User Switchable Pressure Range, Volts or Current Output Low DP Sensor
- DMD331 Compact Differential Liquid Pressure Sensor
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor
- DMK457 Marine Approved Pressure Transmitter
- DPS Low Differential Pressure Transmitter
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter
- DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter
Checklist for 4 to 20 milliamps output pressure transmitter requirements
Define your 4-20mA output signal pressure transmitter requirements using this checklist:
- Pressure range?
- Output signal? 4-20 milliamps
- Electrical connection?
- Process connection?
- Process media type?
- Temperature range?