Choose from an extensive range of pressure with a 4 to 20 milliamp current output signal. These sensors provide a dc current signal which can be used over a long distance without signal degradation. 4-20mA is a staple analogue signal type for process equipment installations where the pressure reading is fed back to a central PLC or other type of control instrumentation.
- KX ATEX Intrinsically Safe SIL2 Approved Pressure Sensor - The Gefran KX pressure sensor is ATEX approved for use with intrinsic safety barriers in hazardous areas, and is SIL 2 approved for additional safety. The KX is available in ranges from -1 to 1 bar up to 1000 bar.
- DMP 336 Hydrogen (H2) Gas Compatible Pressure Transmitter - All stainless steel 316L welded wetted parts pressure transmitter for measuring hydrogen gas
- DMD331 Compact Differential Liquid Pressure Sensor - Wet wet differential pressure sensor with a high overpressure rating on both positive and negative pressure side for protection against damage.
- LEO3 Current or Digital Output Pressure Gauge - LCD digital pressure gauge powered externally by a 2 wire series 4-20mA current loop or a digital interface.
- DMP304 Ultra High Range Hydraulic Pressure Transducer - Current output pressure transducer for measurement ranges from 0 to 2000 (30000 psi) range up to a maximum range of 6000 bar (90000 psi).
- DMD341 Compact Differential Air Pressure Sensor - Small size dp sensor for measuring differential air pressure on HVAC, compress air and pneumatic control systems.
- TPSA Precision High Pressure Transducer - High pressure transducer for pressure testing applications with pressure ranges from 0...4 bar (60 psi) up to 0...1000 bar (15,000 psi) gauge with a measurement accuracy of 0.1%.
- DMK351 Liquid and Gas Resistant Intrinsically Safe Low Range Gauge Pressure Sensor - Intrinsically safe liquid & gas resistant low range pressure gauge reference pressure sensor for CHP, biogas and landfill sites.
- DPS Low Differential Pressure Transmitter - Ultra low differential pressure transmitter for HVAC applications with 4-20mA current loop or amplified voltage output signal in pressure ranges from 0.1 mb up to 1 bar differential.
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter - Sanitary pressure sensor wth exposed diaphragm with no crevices for high temperatures up to 300 Degrees Celsius in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute
- ATM/T Pressure and Temperature Dual Output Transmitter - Dual analogue output signal transmitter for simultaneous measurement of media pressure and temperature. Pressure 100mb - 1000bar and temp -25 - 100 DegC.
- DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter - Stainless steel pressure transmitter with ranges from 100mbar up to 40 bar gauge or absolute. Special options for ATEX , SIL2 and compound ranges.
- DMP334 Hydraulic Pressure Transducer for Very High Pressures - DMP 334 is a high range pressure transducer designed for measuring hydraulic pressures up to 2200 bar (32,000 psi) .
- DMP320 0.5 msec Fast Response Pressure Sensor - High frequency response pressure sensor with a better than 0.5 millisecond response time and internal digital signal conditioning that samples readings at a rate of 10 kilohertz.
- PrimAtü 10 Low Cost Low Range Differential Air Pressure Transducer - The PrimAtü 10 low cost low range differential air pressure transducer can detect and display both positive and negative differential pressure variations of very low low pressure ranges from 0.5 up to 1000 mbar/hPa, and output the pressure as a 4-20mA, 0-20mA or a 0-10Vdc analog output.
- Chemical Resistant Pressure Sensor Elements for Electronic Devices & Embedded Product Design & Development - Pressure sensor elements with sensing diaphragms made from alumina ceramic (Al2O3) for electronic & mechanical oem integration into measurement & control instrumentation designs.
Checklist for 4 to 20 milliamps output pressure transmitter requirements
Define your 4-20mA output signal pressure transmitter requirements using this checklist:
- Pressure range?
- Output signal? 4-20 milliamps
- Electrical connection?
- Process connection?
- Process media type?
- Temperature range?