An intrinsically safe low gauge range pressure transducer for use on commercial generators to measure pressure of natural gas over a range of 0 to 20 inH2O g from the 1/2 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the weatherproof cable electrical connection.
This DMK 351 intrinsically safe low gauge range pressure transducer can be used in commercial power generators to measure natural gas pressure from 0 to 20 inches of water column gauge.
The transducer is installed using a 1/2 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the natural gas fuel, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to commercial generator instrumentation using the IP67 rated sealed gland and cable.
Also a hazardous area intrinsic safety certificate is included with this low gauge range pressure transducer to meet the requirements of measuring natural gas pressure in commercial power generation applications.
DMK 351 Intrinsically Safe Low Gauge Range Pressure Transducer
- SKU ID: s1-dmk351-91-18901
- Pressure Range: 0 to 20
- Units: inH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, ATEX IS, (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS
- Electrical Connection: IP67 cable outlet with 10ft PVC cable
- Process Connection: 1/2 NPT male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Alumina Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Media Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +125 degC