A high range pressure sensor for hydraulic pump use use to measure pressure of synthetic hydraulic oil over a range of 0 to 1,000 bar g from the G1/2 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the DIN plug electrical connection to a microprocessor.
This DMP 334 high range pressure sensor can be used in hydraulic pump control systems to measure synthetic hydraulic oil pressure from 0 to 1,000 bar gauge.
The sensor is installed using a G1/2 male thread to measure the synthetic hydraulic oil, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to a microprocessor using the DIN plug pin connector.
DMP 334 High Range Hydraulic System Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp334-19-20605
- Pressure Range: 1000 bar g
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 5% zero adjustable (2 wire)
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: G1/2″ EN 837 male (1600 bar max)