Ultra high pressure range 4 to 20mA output pressure sensor with 0 to 1600 bar range for measuring high pressure pump.
The DMP334 high range pressure sensor has an all welded stainless steel construction designed to be used in punishing very high pressure applications.
High pressure water pumps are used for a number of purposes such as water blasting, paint removal, concrete demolition, cold cutting & beveling, pipe & tank cleaning, surface preparation, aircraft runway cleaning, or marine vessel descaling.
DMP334 High Pressure Sensor
- Part No: 140-1604-1-3-100-200-2-041
- Pressure Range: 1600 bar g
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 5% zero adjustable (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: G1/2″ EN 837 male (1600 bar max)