A robust pressure sensor with field housing protected electronics for agricultural pump use to measure pressure of freshwater over a range of 0 to 800 kPa g from the 1/4 BSP P male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the field housing electrical connection.
This DMP 331 robust pressure sensor with field housing protected electronics can be used in agricultural pumps to measure freshwater pressure from 0 to 800 kilopascals gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch BSP parallel male thread to measure the fresh water, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP67 rated field housing with wire terminals and cable gland.
Also is included with this gauge pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring freshwater pressure in agricultural pump applications.
DMP 331 Field Housing Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp331-14-18643
- Pressure Range: 0 to 800
- Units: kPa
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS (11-12bit resolution)
- Electrical Connection: Field housing IP67
- Process Connection: G1/4 DIN3852 male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: EPDM