I need a ATEX approved pressure transmitter for zone 2 to read pressures from 15 to 25mbar. The sensor will be used in a hygienic pharmaceutical application and must be compatible with liquids. Please let me know if you have a transmitter that that would be suitable.
The DMP331P with a 100 mbar gauge range is the lowest range pressure transmitter with ATEX approval and a hygienic/sanitary process connection we can suggest. In the specification below we have also specified an IP68 cable gland which will help protect the sensor during equipment washdown.
- Pressure Range: 100 mb g
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, ATEX IS, (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS 0.4bar, 0.5% below 0.4bar (standard)
- Electrical Connection: Cable gland IP68 (temp immersion)
- Length of Cable (metres) if required: 3
- Media and Temperature: Food grade, 125degC max
- Pressure Connection: Clamp 11/2″ DN38
- ATEX IS Approval (4-20mA only): Yes