A submersible pressure sensor for underwater research use to measure pressure of freshwater over a range of 0 to 10 psi g from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
This DMP 457 submersible freshwater pressure sensor can be used for underwater structure research to measure freshwater pressure from 0 to 10 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the fresh water, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current loop output signal is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the submersible IP68 rated sealed gland and cable.
DMP 457 Submersible Freshwater Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp457-61-19205
- Pressure Range: 0 to 10
- Units: psi
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS 0.4 bar and above, 0.5% FS below 0.4 bar
- Electrical Connection: TPE cable IP68 (permanent immersion)
- Cable Length: 5
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM