Wet/Wet differential pressure transducers and transmitters which are compatible with liquids on both positive and negative side process connections.
Wet/Wet DP sensors are constructed to protect both sides of the sensor from the corrosive effects of contact with condensing moisture or other liquid substances.
- DPT200 Pressurised Tank Level Differential Pressure Transmitter - Pressurised tank liquid level differential pressure cell transmitter for process plant storage.
- DPT200 High One Side Overload Differential Pressure Sensor - DP transmitter for measuring pressure difference between two pressure points which can tolerate up a very high overload pressure independently on either the positive or negative side port or both together at the same time.
- PD33X Digital Differential Pressure Sensor - High precision differential pressure transducer with accuracy of 0.1% full scale. Available with RS485, USB or RS232 for connecting to a computer.
- PD33X High Accuracy Differential Pressure Transmitter - High precision compact wet wet differential pressure transmitter with digitally corrected output signal in ranges from 0.3 to 30 bar
- PD39X High Differential Pressure Transmitter - High pressure differential sensor with high over-pressure in scaleable differential ranges from 3 bar up to 300 bar differential.
- DMD331 Compact Differential Liquid Pressure Sensor - Wet wet differential pressure sensor with a high overpressure rating on both positive and negative pressure side for protection against damage.
- XMD Process Plant DP Cell Differential Pressure Transmitter - Rangeable DP Cell current loop process transmitter for monitoring differential pressures in a heavy duty process plant environment.