Wet/Wet differential pressure transducers and transmitters which are compatible with liquids on both positive and negative side process connections.
Wet/Wet DP sensors are constructed to protect both sides of the sensor from the corrosive effects of contact with condensing moisture or other liquid substances.
- DPT200 Pressurised Tank Level Differential Pressure Transmitter - Pressurised tank liquid level differential pressure cell transmitter for process plant storage.
- DMD331 Compact Differential Liquid Pressure Sensor - Wet wet differential pressure sensor with a high overpressure rating on both positive and negative pressure side for protection against damage.
- PD39X High Differential Pressure Transmitter - High pressure differential sensor with high over-pressure in scaleable differential ranges from 3 bar up to 300 bar differential.
- PD33X High Accuracy Differential Pressure Transmitter - High precision compact wet wet differential pressure transmitter with digitally corrected output signal in ranges from 0.3 to 30 bar
- XMD Process Plant DP Cell Differential Pressure Transmitter - Rangeable DP Cell current loop process transmitter for monitoring differential pressures in a heavy duty process plant environment.
- DPT200 High One Side Overload Differential Pressure Sensor - DP transmitter for measuring pressure difference between two pressure points which can tolerate up a very high overload pressure independently on either the positive or negative side port or both together at the same time.
- DP sensor for -1 to 3 bar differential water pressure and 16 bar overpressure
- 4 inch water column range 4-20mA differential pressure sensor for liquids
- 100 mbar wet/wet 4 to 20mA differential pressure sensor and display
- 2 bar water pressure difference sensor and single input process indicator
- 10 bar seawater differential pressure sensor for hazardous area
- 3 bar differential pressure sensor for sea water
- Wet wet DP sensor for 10 inches of water range
- 150psi freshwater differential pressure sensor & panel indicator
- Liquid compatible transmitter with 15 psi DP range and protected on either side to 300 psi
- 20 psi wet/wet differential pressure transmitter
- 50 psi wet/wet 0-10 volt output differential pressure transducer
- 1.5 psi wet/wet DP transmitter for line pressures up to 1,885 psi