We need a sensor with a standard 4..20mA output and a differential pressure range of approx. 3 bar which is suitable for use with marine instrumentation and has wetted parts which are able to handle and resist sea water.
We would suggest the PD33X differential pressure sensor which has the option for all Hastelloy C276 diaphragms and process connections which are highly resistant to sea water corrosion.
PD33X Sea Water Differential Pressure Sensor
- Pressure Range: 3 bar diff
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Electrical Connection: DIN plug & socket IP65 (standard)
- Pressure Connection: G1/4 female (standard)
- Digital Coms: Not required
- Compensated Temperature Range: -10 to +80 DegC
- Wetted Parts: Hastelloy C276 and Viton