Intrinsically safe differential pressure sensors with EEx certification for use in potentially explosive atmospheres with an intrinsically safe zone barrier.
- DPT200 Pressurised Tank Level Differential Pressure Transmitter - Pressurised tank liquid level differential pressure cell transmitter for process plant storage.
- DMD331 Compact Differential Liquid Pressure Sensor - Wet wet differential pressure sensor with a high overpressure rating on both positive and negative pressure side for protection against damage.
- PD39X High Differential Pressure Transmitter - High pressure differential sensor with high over-pressure in scaleable differential ranges from 3 bar up to 300 bar differential.
- PD33X High Accuracy Differential Pressure Transmitter - High precision compact wet wet differential pressure transmitter with digitally corrected output signal in ranges from 0.3 to 30 bar
- XMD Process Plant DP Cell Differential Pressure Transmitter - Rangeable DP Cell current loop process transmitter for monitoring differential pressures in a heavy duty process plant environment.
- DPT200 High One Side Overload Differential Pressure Sensor - DP transmitter for measuring pressure difference between two pressure points which can tolerate up a very high overload pressure independently on either the positive or negative side port or both together at the same time.
- -3 to 4 mbar dp range 4-20mA ATEX approved biogas pressure sensor for process control use on a 1bar line
- 1 inH2O differential intrinsically safe 4-20mA out air pressure sensor for HVAC use
- Low range ATEX approved 100 Pascal range DP transmitter
- ATEX rated room ±100 Pa differential pressure transmitter
- Engine test cell fuel filter 2.5 bar differential pressure sensor with ATEX approval