High range pressure sensors with a measurement range from 0 to 700 bar, 10,000 psi, or 70 MPa. Choose a pressure sensor for test or process control use on 700 bar hydraulic systems or 10000 psi pressurised water systems. These pressure sensors will also measure other ranges similar to 700 bar such as 700 kg/cm², 70 N/mm², 70000 kPa.
- TPS Strain Gauge Pressure Sensor - Strain gauge pressure sensor with a millivolt output direct from a four arm wheatstone bridge strain gauge circuit in pressure ranges from 10 up to 1000 bar gauge.
- TPF Flush Diaphragm Strain Gauge Pressure Sensor - Flush diaphragm piezo-resistive pressure sensor for food processing and plastic injection moulding applications with a millivolt output signal in pressure ranges from 10 up to 1000 barg.
- TPFADA Flush Diaphragm Pressure Transmitter - Flush diaphragm pressure transmitter for high viscosity media in food processing and plastic injection moulding applications.
- TPSA Precision High Pressure Transducer - High pressure transducer for pressure testing applications with pressure ranges from 0...4 bar (60 psi) up to 0...1000 bar (15,000 psi) gauge with a measurement accuracy of 0.1%.
- TPSADA Digital Auto-Zero High Pressure Sensor - Contactless zero tare & span adjustment high pressure transmitter with 4-20mA current loop or amplified voltage output signal in pressure ranges from 50 bar up to 1000 bar gauge.