A digital pressure sensor for component testing use to measure pressure of mineral hydraulic oil over a range of 0 to 10,000 psi g from the 1/4 BSP P male process connection, and sending the corresponding digital signal through the waterproof cable electrical connection.
This PA-33X digital pressure sensor can be used in test rigs for checking manufactured components to measure mineral hydraulic oil pressure from 0 to 10,000 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch BSP parallel male thread to measure the mineral hydraulic oil, and the USB universal serial bus interface is connected between signal monitoring instrumentation and the IP65 rated sealed gland and cable.
PA-33X Digital Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-pa33x-28-18693
- Pressure Range: 700 bar sealed gauge
- Analogue Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Digital Interface: USB to RS485 cable & software
- Electrical Connection: Integral 2m cable, IP65
- Process Connection: G1/4 male
- Media Exposed Materials: Stainless steel 316L and Viton seals
- Oil Filling: Silicone oil (standard)
- Compensated Temperature Range: -10 to +80 DegC (standard)