Voltage output pressure transducers for measuring air pressure within air heating and cooling systems, air extraction and filtration and factory pneumatic air systems. Measure low level pressure differences on air handling systems either between to points in a duct or between the inside and outside of an air duct.
Amplified voltage pressure transducers with 0-5Vdc, 1-5Vdc, 0-10Vdc and 1-10Vdc output signals for measuring air pressure on HVAC, ventilation fans, laminar flow, air compressors, gas bottles and other pneumatic systems.
- DS210 Combined Low Pressure Switch, Indicator and Sensor - Low range three in one pressure switch, pressure indicator and pressure sensor for use on pneumatics and HVAC applications.
- DPS Low Differential Pressure Transmitter - Ultra low differential pressure transmitter for HVAC applications with 4-20mA current loop or amplified voltage output signal in pressure ranges from 0.1 mb up to 1 bar differential.
- DMP343 Low Range Pneumatic Pressure Sensor - DMP343 pneumatic pressure sensor for measuring very low range pressures on pneumatic control systems, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC) .
- PrimAtü 10 Low Cost Low Range Differential Air Pressure Transducer - The PrimAtü 10 low cost low range differential air pressure transducer can detect and display both positive and negative differential pressure variations of very low low pressure ranges from 0.5 up to 1000 mbar/hPa, and output the pressure as a 4-20mA, 0-20mA or a 0-10Vdc analog output.
- 41X High Precision Low Range Pressure Transmitter - High precision pressure transmitter for measuring very low vented gauge reference or differential air pressures. Rangeable 4-20mA or 0-10 volt output.
- DPS200 HVAC Differential Pressure Transmitter - Differential air pressure sensor with a 10 volt or a 4-20mA output for building ventilation applications. Ranges from 0 to 6 mbar up to 0 to 1000 mbar.
- DPS300 User Switchable Pressure Range, Volts or Current Output Low DP Sensor - The DPS 300 is a low range HVAC differential pressure sensor for measuring pressure drops across air filters and airflow through and between ventilation ducts. The lowest possible pressure range is 0...100 pascals and the highest is 0...1000 millibars. User switchable 2 or 3 pressure ranges and volts or current output are included with most standard configurations.
- IMPLR Low Range All Stainless Steel OEM Pressure Sensor - Low cost sensor for measuring small pressure ranges from 0-50 mbar (10 inH2O) to 0-1000 mbar (15 psi) of liquids or gases.
- DMD341 Compact Differential Air Pressure Sensor - Small size dp sensor for measuring differential air pressure on HVAC, compress air and pneumatic control systems.