Voltage output pressure transducers for measuring air pressure within air heating and cooling systems, air extraction and filtration and factory pneumatic air systems. Measure low level pressure differences on air handling systems either between to points in a duct or between the inside and outside of an air duct.
Amplified voltage pressure transducers with 0-5Vdc, 1-5Vdc, 0-10Vdc and 1-10Vdc output signals for measuring air pressure on HVAC, ventilation fans, laminar flow, air compressors, gas bottles and other pneumatic systems.
- DPS200 HVAC Differential Pressure Transmitter
- PrimAtü 10 Low Cost Low Range Differential Air Pressure Transducer
- DPS300 User Switchable Pressure Range, Volts or Current Output Low DP Sensor
- DPS Low Differential Pressure Transmitter
- DMD341 Compact Differential Air Pressure Sensor
- DMP343 Low Range Pneumatic Pressure Sensor
- DS210 Combined Low Pressure Switch, Indicator and Sensor
- 41X High Precision Low Range Pressure Transmitter