An absolute pressure sensor for compressed air use to measure pressure of RF transmission line over a range of 0 to 20 psi abs from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-4.5Vdc signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This IMP absolute range pressure sensor can be used on RF transmission lines with a pressurised air supply to measure pressure from 0 to 20 pounds per square inch absolute.
The sensor is installed using a G1/4 male thread to measure compressed air pressure, and the 0 to 4.5 volts dc analog output is connected to RF transmission line pressure monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
IMP Absolute Range Compressed Air Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-91-23931
- Pressure Range: 0 to 20
- Units: psi
- Pressure Reference: Absolute (A)
- Output Signal: 0 – 4.5V, 3-wire regulated (X)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: Large DIN plug (standard) (B)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN 3852 (A)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)