Temperature sensing submersible probes for measuring the temperature of the surrounding liquid.
- LMP307 Submersible Level Transmitter - Submersible level transmitter for measuring liquid level with a 4-20mA current loop or a 0-10V voltage output plus optional ATEX approval for intrinsically safe use in hazardous areas in ranges from 1mH2O up to 250mH2O. The LMP307 is suitable for use on potable water with no leaching, and can be supplied with a drinking water certificate according to DVGW and KTW.
- LMK458 Marine Approved Hydrostatic Level Transmitter - Marine approved level transmitter with 4-20mA output for measuring level of contents inside ship ballast, fuel, liquid cargo or wastewater tanks
- LMK307 Submersible Waste Water Level Sensor
- STT-26 Submersible Temperature Probe and Transmitter
- IMCTL Submersible Liquid Level and Temperature Transmitter
- IMSTL IP68 Water Temperature and Depth Transmitter
- Sea water temperature probe and display for depth to 100 metres - Submersible temperature sensor for submersing in sea water down to a maximum depth of 100 metres complete with a local display for monitoring the temperature from the surface.
- Concrete cooling tower submersible temperature probe - Submersible temperature sensor for a concrete cooling tower that can be dropped in and provide a 4-20ma output signal
- -5…+50degC temperature and 10m range level dual 4-20mA submersible borehole transmitter
- Submersible 3mWG range 4-20mA output liquid level and PT1000 temperature sensor
- 200cm range 0-5Vdc output submersible road flood stream depth and PT1000 sensor
- 6m range 4-20mA submersible animal feed tank level and PT100 sensor