A hi-temp media 125°C/257°F max, RTD temperature measurement submersible liquid level sensor for submerging in an animal feed tank and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 6m from the flush diaphragm, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
This LMK 458 submersible animal feed tank liquid level sensor which has a flush open and exposed sensor diaphragm is used to measure the liquid height from 0 to 6 metres to monitor animal feed tank.
The sensor is installed by lowering it into the animal feed tank until the flush diaphragm reaches the required measurement point. The measured level is sent using a 4 to 20 milliamp current output signal through the submersible IP68 sealed cable to connected liquid level monitoring instrumentation.
Also high media temperature protection up to 125degC or 257degF and an RTD resistance temperature detector is incorporated into this submersible liquid level sensor to meet the requirements of measuring animal feed tank.
LMK458 Submersible High Temperature Liquid Level & PT100 Temperature Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-lmk458-92-17856
- Pressure Range: 6
- Units: mH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA, 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.25% FS
- Installation Type: Probe version with flush diaphragm
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Cable Type: TPE-U (125degC max)
- Cable Length: 30
- Cable Length Units: Feet (ft)
- Optional Extras: PT100 integral temperature sensor