Submersible 4-20mA output sensing probe for immersion in freshwater, seawater or any other compatible liquid to measure liquid temperature. Signal conditioning electronics is included to convert the output from the PT100 platinum resistance thermometer to a 4 to 20 milliamp current output, which can be transmitted over long cable lengths.
- Temperature Measurement Ranges: 0 (32)…35°C (95°F), 50°C (122°F), 100°C (212°F), or -10…60°C (14…140°F), custom
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 2 wire current loop
- Supply Voltage: 10-32Vdc
- Accuracy: mA out/2000 or 5 uA, whichever is the greater
- Electrical Connections: IP68 submersible cable rated to 150 metre depth.
- Pressure Rating: 5 bar, 72.5 psi, 50mH2O, 167 ftH2O
- Diameter: 25 mm
- Media Compatibility: 316 stainless steel or CA104 marine bronze housing with PUR, TPE-U or FEP cable
- Special Features: Output re-scaling via PC/Laptop software interface
- Special Options: Seawater compatibility, custom temperature range
The STT-26 Submersible temperature transmitter has been designed to be permanently submersed in liquids and suspended by its cable making installation very simple. The housing is available in either stainless steel or marine bronze to ensure complete compatibility with the media.
The temperature measuring element is a resistance thermometer and is secured in place with solid epoxy potting in the body of the sensor, to ensure the quickest response time to temperature changes. The sensing element is paired with accurate amplifier electronics to produce a 4-20mA output scale over your desired temperature range.
The device can also be rescaled to measure over a different temperature range using the ‘User Configuration Interface’ and simply connect the output wires to the device, interface to the PC/Laptop USB port and use the free software supplied.
- Water tank temperature measurement
- Legionnaires prevention systems
- Tsunami monitoring
- Harbour seawater monitoring
- Estuary temperature analysis
- Environmental monitoring systems
- Marine biology studies
Part Number Coding
Specification data sheet
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the STT-26 Submersible Temperature Probe and Transmitter in your application and request a quote.
"*" indicates required fields