I am looking for a submersible temperature sensor for a concrete cooling tower that I can strap or drop in. I would require 4-20ma.
We would suggest the IMT which is a ambient temperature probe and transmitter for measuring the surrounding liquid temperature that is waterproof sealed for permanent immersion.
IMT Submersible Temperature Probe & Transmitter
- Part No: IMT-S-082-???-000
- Sensor Type: PT100, Class A, 3 wire
- Output: 4 – 20mA / 2-wire
- Temperature Range: 0 – 100°C
- Process Connection: None
- Probe Diameter: 25mm
- Probe Length: 180mm
- Electrical Connection: ?m TPE cable
- Accessories / Add ons: None
- Special Options: Assembly fully potted for total immersion in seawater
- Approvals: None
- IP Rating: 68
- Housing Material: Marine Bronze (CA104)