I want to measure water depth and temperature in a bore hole to a depth pressure of 700 ftH2O. The media will be freshwater at a temperature varying from +60 degF to +150 degF, and the output required is a 4-20ma current loop.
The ATM/N/T is a submersible transmitter for measuring both temperature and depth pressure in one instrument. The temperature measurement range is well within the capability of the transmitter, but you will need to specify PTFE cable rather than PUR cable which is only rated up to 122 degF.
ATM/N/T Submersible Pressure and Temperature Transmitter
- Pressure Range: 0 to 250 mH2O gauge
- Pressure Accuracy: +/-0.5% FS
- Compensated Temperature Range: -5 to 80 degC
- Operating Temperature Range: -5 to 80 degC
- Temperature Measurement Range: -5 to 80 degC
- Temperature Accuracy: +/-1.5 degC
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 4 wire for P and T signal, common supply and ground
- Supply voltage: 15-30Vdc
- Electrical Connection: IP68 cable gland with 220 metres of PTFE cable
- Pressure Connection: Closed cap
- Options: Electronics packed with gel
- Media compatibility: Stainless steel 316L, Viton seals and PTFE cable jacket