Submersible waste water level and temperature probe with integral RS485 interface electronics for monitoring wastewater depth up to 3 meters. This sensor has a flush stainless steel membrane diaphragm to prevent the build up of solids on the external surface of the probe which would otherwise affect sensing performance. The signal cable is coated with FEP to provide chemical resistance to wide range of waste liquids.
- Hydrostatic Pressure Range: 3 mWC
- Cable Type: FEP
- Length of Cable (metres): 6
- Digital Communications: RS485
- Process Connection: Flush diaphragm
- Media Compatibility: Stainless steel 316L, Viton, FEP