Hydrostatic level sensors for measuring ground water level in small diameter bore-holes.
These sensors are typically used for geotechnical research applications where many small holes are drilled into the surface to test for natural or manmade effects on groundwater level.
- LMP305 Borehole Level Transmitter - Submersible stainless steel pressure transmitter ideal for geotechnical surveying with a 19mm diameter for measuring hydrostatic water level in bore-holes.
- LMK306 Ground Water Level Transmitter - IP68 sealed hydrostatic level transmitter with a 17mm diameter for lowering into ground water boreholes for environmental monitoring of water level.
- Small diameter dip well water level transducer - We are searching for a transducer for to monitor water in an upland bog
- 10,000 mmH2O range 19mm dia borehole water level sensor - 19mm diameter bore hole submersible water sensor designed to measure 0-10000 mmH2O raw water level with a 4-20mA output.
- 30 metre depth sensor for lowering into 20 mm diameter pipe
- Dam bank submersible pressure transducer for 30m deep pipe
- Water well level monitoring in 3/4″ dia sounding tube to 300ft